Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wired Science on PBS

Last week I had the opportunity to see a PBS re-run of
a new show entitled Wired Science. It was a very
interesting and informative show. It was an hour long
program that presented a variety of scientific topics
in an easily understandable way. I studied science
when I was an undergraduate student and really enjoyed
the physics classes I took-way back when there was
less physics to know than today-so I did not feel
completely uninformed on the topics they were
presenting. But the program had recent updates on
scientific discoveries-that had occurred in the last
couple of months-plus they had awesome graphics to
demonstrate what they were trying to convey.

The program I saw included a portion on asteroids,
spacecraft and rockets. If you’re interested in this
topic or any other scientific topic I encourage you to
click the links and read or watch a video portion of
the show.

wiredscience-story space and flight
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/wiredscience/story/cat-11-space++and++flight.html

Wired Science . Homepage-PBS
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/wiredscience/

www.PBS.org/

Monday, December 17, 2007