I wrote this a number of years ago and sent it out to
some of my family and friends at the time. Back then I
didn't have a blog, so I had no way of really
saving or distributing my thoughts and writings, but
now with this site I can share some of the things I've
written from years past-hope you enjoy them!
*********************************************
Top TEN reasons to be a Vegetarian.
Number TEN.....
It's easier to eat all your vegetables IF that's all
you eat.
#9...God Could just be an animal lover.
#8...You won't have to worry that you're eating a
former pet when you visit Korea.
#7... You'll finally be able to use those vegetables
you grow in the garden.
#6... A salad is cheaper at McDonald's than a Big Mac,
fries and a coke.
#5... You'll really be able to stock up when they have
a 2 for 1 sale on okra at the IGA.
#4...You love the weird look you get when you visit
Texas and tell the waitress at the "all you can Eat
Cattle grill" that you're a vegan
#3...Since you consider all your pets to have equal
rights you can claim them on your income tax return as
dependents!
#2...You just can't get enough of those fried soy
curds.
And the Number ONE reason to be a vegetarian.....
Everything that goes around eventually comes around...
Written Saturday 22 June 2002