Yankees/Phillies-World Series Game#1!
Well it’s been six long years for Yankees fans to see their beloved Bronx-Bombers back in the Fall Classic! And it’s been all of a year for the Philadelphia crowd to enjoy the same. It’s going to be a train/I-95 series over the next week and I can imagine that there will be plenty of New Yorkers in Philly over the weekend when the Yankees play there on Saturday and Sunday, and perhaps Monday night too!
Tonight at around 8pm I’ll be at home watching game #1 in this series and waiting to see who has more offense and who has better pitching. I think most of us who have followed the American League and seen the playoffs this fall will expect C.C Sabathia to pitch well and to leave it all on the field. Hopefully we’ll have a great series and see why both these teams belong in the fall classic!
2009 Playoff Schedule
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp?y=09
2009 World Series game #1
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2009_10_28_phimlb_nyamlb_1
Wednesday, October 28, 2009